To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Purchasing a property is most likely the biggest financial decision you will ever make. Whether this is your first purchase or you are an experienced buyer, this decision must be made carefully
Why Do You Want To Buy?
Are you tired of paying rent? Have you decided to pay your own mortgage and not your landlord’s? Have you outgrown your current home? Are you looking for an investment portfolio? Are you looking for a rental property? Would you like a larger yard? Would you rather live in a different area? Do you want to shorten your commute? Having a clear sense of your reasons for buying will help you choose the right property.
Has Your Income Grown?
Property ownership is an excellent investment; whether you are looking for your dream home, a rental property, or to expand your investment portfolio. Owning real estate is one of the least risky ways to build equity or to obtain a greater return on your initial investment.
- Order utilities to be transferred into your name 1 week prior to closing.
- Gas, electric & water should be transferred on the date of POSSESSION
- As soon as you have loan approval call your insurance agent to get homeowners insurance for the property.
- Request a change of address form from your local post office or online at https://www.usa.gov/post-office
Arrange a time to pick up the key to your new home!
- Generally all other keys, garage door openers, and manuals for the property will be left in a drawer in the kitchen by the previous owners.
- You should plan to change your locks or getting the locks rekeyed. If you should need names of vendors please feel free to ask!
If you are not planning on moving into the property right away please be sure the home is secured.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us! 216.410.3114